Serhant Media Group is growing Ryan Serhant’s portfolio of digital businesses, and we’re looking for a marketing manager to champion that growth.
The Digital Marketing Manager will create, test, and refine growth, engagement, and retention campaigns across social, email, SEO/SEM, and paid advertising. We’re looking for someone passionate about growth and obsessed with using data to make clever, real-time decisions. Testing and tweaking is part of your DNA because there’s always potential for creating better campaigns.
Serhant Media Group is a startup environment, so you’ll have an opportunity to make a massive impact on the future of our products and the company.
The main responsibility for this role is simple, but the execution is complex:
Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to grow Ryan’s knowledge businesses, merchandise sales, and related expansions.
More specifically, this role will:
– Drive all website and digital content optimization efforts across Ryan’s web properties to improve conversion rate, user experience, and SEO
– Craft and optimize landing pages for demand generation channels and campaigns
– Create data-driven paid, social, email, and affiliate campaigns
– Identify, establish, and monitor marketing partnership/collaboration opportunities
– Use reporting to propose user funnel optimizations and actionable insights across digital properties that will be useful to stakeholders
– Run A/B tests to drive more qualified sales leads. Be responsible for all marketing execution
• 4-6 years of working experience as a digital marketer in a dynamic startup or high growth environment
• Expertise in using marketing data to make decisions
• Superior critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Self-starter; ability to work independently and lead projects with minimal oversight in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to communicate complex information to non-analytical stakeholders
• Strong design sensibility and empathy for the user
• Demonstrated expertise in digital marketing topics: SEO, SEM, A/B testing, conversion rates, and paid social media
• Ability to identify and measure KPIs and ROI
• Proficiency with Google Analytics (and other web analytics tools)
• Strong writer
• Experience in media or education
• Experience running marketing for a lifestyle or celebrity brand
• Experience running paid campaigns
• Expertise with marketing and sales automation tools (e.g. HubSpot, MailChimp, ClickFunnels)
• Track record of generating results
• Quantitatively skilled
• Experience with HTML and CSS