Washington DC Pre-Licensing Education & Exam PrepYour ticket to real estate license exam success. We’ve partnered with the best state-required pre-licensing program in Washington DC to help ensure you pass your state test the first time.
Sell It Like Serhant: Real Estate CoreLearn the entire Serhant Sales System with Ryan Serhant through our proprietary 42-chapter video course. Discover all the industry insights on how to generate leads, build your brand, and develop long-lasting client relationships. With our Real Estate Core, you’ll be set generating LEADS to feed your emerging sales business from day one.
Sell It Like Serhant: MembershipUnlock an entire suite of resources, tools, live webinars, and Q&As with Ryan Serhant. Put yourself among like-minded salespeople all committed to growing their careers to earn their limitless livelihood.
aspiring agents and successful careers
Sales is the greatest career in the world. There’s no ceiling and unlimited potential to earn your limitless livelihood.
But, did you know 80% of real estate agents struggle after their first year due to lack of deal flow?
We’re solving that by being the first and only pre-licensing program to combine state-required licensing education with proven sales training.
Learn exactly how to structure your day, what to do to get leads, strategies for turning those leads into clients, and then frameworks to negotiate and close any deal that comes your way.
Through our program, you’ll be set for sales success from Day 1.
Fast track your real estate career, following the proven path of least resistance, brimming with confidence like you’re the go-to agent in your market before you even close your first deal.
Pre-Licensing Accelerator Program
Have Launched Careers At These Brokerages...
State Approved Instructor Support - The best of the best instructors work with you! You can email or call your state-approved course expert with questions, and they will respond within one business day.
3 Real Estate eBooks - Principles of Real Estate Practice, The Real Estate Math Handbook, and the Quick-Start Guide will help you prepare with the latest information and tips.
Exam Prep - This essential study tool helps you practice for your exam. You’ll have access to 10 progress exams, 5 practice final exams (3 state and 2 national), and flashcards.
Pass or Don’t Pay - Eliminate the risk! Our Pass or Don’t Pay guarantee ensures that after you use Exam Prep, you will pass your exam on your first try or get your money back (excludes Florida and Tennessee).
With our real estate sales course, join the 7,000+ agents in over 108 countries who have learned what it takes to generate leads consistently, closing deals with anyone for any price point.
Through 42 video chapters, 5.5 hours, and worksheets, templates, and guides, you’ll learn Ryan Serhant’s entire system for how he went from selling cheap rental apartments in the least desirable neighborhoods in NYC to closing over $1 billion in real estate transactions every year.
Skip the costly mistakes many new agents make. Accelerate your career by years by having the Serhant Sales System at your fingertips.
Refer back to it any time, resting assured you’ll always have a guide & mentor as you navigate your new career.
- Learn my entire blueprint for sales success, including exactly how to structure your day, my techniques for following up with every single client (even the ones you lost so you get them back!), and the simple, easy-to-learn methods from improve comedy that will help you carry any conversation.
- Discover how to use the power of social and traditional media (including how to get featured in publications!) to become known for selling what YOU want to be known for selling.
- Become the MASTER of follow-up. No one follows up like me. If you take away just one skill from the entire course, make it follow-up.
- Embody the reservoir of information will set you apart in this business. Discover how to find information and use it to get more clients and close more deals.
- Practice three 60-second exercises, including The Question Game, to build your improv muscle and be ready with a response no matter which question your lead throws at you. Also discover your sales mantra and complete the Follow-Up Challenge with me.
- Peek into a real 24-hour period in my calendar so I can show you how my Finder-Keeper-Doer system unlocks more milage in every single day
- Discover what’s in the box I send to every perspective client, and learn how to create your own.
- Uncover The Wow Moment technique to help a client become more comfortable with a higher price point.
- You will face the same objections time and again in your career: Price, location, size, condition and views. Learn to flip any objection into a positive to close deals faster.
- The best salespeople deliver bad news in a positive way. See how I deliver news to my clients and how you can use the same techniques to manage tense situations.
- Learn how I leverage my Push-Pull-Persist technique to get clients off the fence and close more deals.
- FACTS TELL, STORIES SELL: Master creating compelling, memorable narratives that drive traffic and sales.
- Learn how to control your personal income by controlling your inventory. Working with sellers is the best way to grow your real estate sales business.
- Come with me into a real pitch for a $16.5 million townhouse and watch how I overcome objection after objection to win the listing.
- Learn my TWO types of open houses and how I prepare for each to have maximum impact on the traffic coming through.
- People don't like being sold, but they love shopping with friends. You’ll see how turning strangers into friends from the first qualification meeting is your secret to getting more clients.
- Buyers are great! They’re people who have money to spend, and they want to spend it with you. See me guide a buyer through a showing and close with clear next steps.
- THE SERHANT WAY TO NEGOTIATE A DEAL. Learn how I use price, pressure, and persistence to close a $500,000 gap (and you can use the same strategy no matter your price point).
6 awesome bonuses worth over $627
of access to our exclusive...
- Serhant Team Agent Training Guide: This is the actual guide I give new agents the first day they join my team. Learn what they learn to CRUSH IT starting Day 1, no matter what market you’re in
- The Closing Guide: The ONLY guide you need to negotiate like the #1 team in the most competitive real estate market.
- The Ultimate Guide to Landing For Sale By Owner Listings
- The Serhant Team Comp Excel Template: The very Excel template we use to quickly compare comps
- Social Media Playbook: Your 12-step guide on how to generate leads on Instagram
- Seven Serhant Secrets to Generate Leads: Your job is not to be a salesperson – it is to generate leads. That is your only job
- The 2021 Bucket List Challenge: 1 year, 20 items. Ready, Set, GO!
Following A Proven Path Of Least Resistance,
Then The SLS Pre-Licensing Program Is Exactly For YOU.
- State Approved Instructor Support
- 3 Real Estate eBooks
- Exam Preparation
- Pass or Don’t Pay
- SLS Proprietary Sales Training plus 6 bonuses:
- 7 Serhant Secrets To Lead Generation
- Sell It Like Serhant: The Course Audio Version
- Serhant Brand Action Plan
- 9 Worksheets And Templates
- Serhant CRM Template
- The Serhant Buyers Guide
- Private Facebook Group
- Live Q&A with Ryan Every Month
- 25 Sales and Marketing Email Templates
- Fully-Customizable Agent Brand Marketing Templates
- Monthly Insiders Newsletter
- Feedback On Your Marketing Videos from My Social Media Team
- Bonus Guides And Resources
Did you know 80% of real estate agents struggle after their first year due to lack of deal flow?
We’re solving that by being the first and only pre-licensing program to combine state-required licensing education with proven sales training. Learn exactly how to structure your day, what to do to get leads, strategies for turning those leads into clients, and then frameworks to negotiate and close any deal that comes your way.
Through our program, you’ll be set for sales success from Day 1.
Real Estate Express courses are delivered via the Internet, meaning you can access your course anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
We only offer courses for states in which we are fully state-approved. You can contact your state real estate commission/department to verify our school name, Real Estate Express (may be listed as American School of Real Estate Express LLC).
You can access your livestreaming class from your Account Dashboard. There will be a course card specific to the livestream class you are taking. That card will have an Open Webinar button you will click to enter the livestream webinar. The class will be broadcasted at convenient times, both during the day and early evening or weekends, depending on your time zone. You will attend via computer or any device that has an internet connection, a webcam, speakers, and a microphone.
At least 30 minutes to an hour before the class is scheduled to begin, click the link to enter the class. This will give you the opportunity to check your speakers, microphone, and camera before class begins.
Real Estate Express livestream courses run in any of the following supported browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Google Chrome, and Safari.
The best experience often comes from Google Chrome and Mozilla FireFox.
We officially support the most current browser and current browser minus one major version. For example, if FireFox is on version 29, we support FireFox 29 and 28. However, courses often work in previous versions.
when will I get I get my link to attend the class?
The link to your course is on your Account Dashboard. Log into your account then locate the course card for your livestream class. That card will have an Open Webinar button you will click to enter the livestream webinar. You will also get a reminder email shortly before your course begins with the link so you can easily join the course.
Make sure that you have not opted out of emails so that you will receive important course information.
Your completion certificate will normally be available to print from your student dashboard within 24-48 hours after a livestreaming broadcast ends. Similar to the timeframe of a live class. If you do not see your completion certificate after 72 hours, please reach out to us at 866.739.7277
If you take a livestream course in a state that has mandatory reporting, your hours will be reported the same as if you took a classroom or online course. Your welcome email contains the details for your state.
Yes. Our courses are designed to allow students to study on any device with Internet access and a browser, including smartphones and tablets. Course final exams and unit quizzes should be taken on a PC or laptop.
Our courses are iPad compatible, but we recommend using a computer for a better course experience. If you decide to use an iPad, please be sure to download Google Chrome as we have found that this browser works best with our systems.
Please note: If you wish to complete your courses on an iPad, we require iPad(s) running iOS 11.0+ to ensure the best experience and also security for our users.
Livechat with one of our team right now. Otherwise send an email to courses(at)ryanserhant(dotted)com.